- 1 lb ground beef or ground lamb (We used ground beef)
- 1/2 cup organic carrots, diced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup organic green peas (we used frozen)
- 1 organic apple, skin peeled, and diced into small cubes
For the topping:
- 1 medium organic sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon organic fat free or Greek yogurt
- Heat up pan. Once pan is hot, add meat and fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in carrots and green peas, and stir for one minute.
- Turn off the heat and add in chopped apples. Stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to an ovenproof dish, and bake in the oven at 300°F for 20 minutes.
- Steam or microwave sweet potato until soft, then mash with a fork. Add in one tablespoon of yogurt, and mix well.
- Add the topping, and bake at 300°F for another 10 minutes.
looks delicious!!! Question: is this meant for humans or dogs?
Thanks! This is a doggie dinner treat 🙂
The boys give this recipe four paws up!
I think they will love it!