Happy 9th Birthday to Windy Spot’s Homemade 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗰𝗵!
HOWWWWW is it possible that you are NINE?! It seems like it was yesterday when we brought you home at 8 weeks old!! With not a gray hair to be seen (any white you see are original markings) and your never ending energy, you are our forever puppy! You may not be fond of most other dogs, but you are so lovable to every human you meet. You keep us laughing each and every day with your silliness! You have taken me on so many grand adventures with dock diving…. And I look forward to many more memories and adventures with you! We love you, Hooooooooooch! Happy birthday, buddy!
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭: Egg Cups with a side of cheesy sweet potato hash browns (pictured separately because I forgot to include them in original photo), strawberries and clementines
𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫: Bird Dog Bird’s Nest , raspberries, blueberries, pineapple
𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭: Birthday West Paw Toppl
- Filling: peanut butter bday cake (𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞: https://www.crazyforcrust.com/easy-homemade-dog-cake/ )
- Rim: coated in honey and topped with chia seeds
- Icing: mashed potato, mashed cauliflower, plain yogurt all mixed together
- ”Chocolate” drizzle over top of icing: blackstrap molasses
- Top: bday cookie
- Sides: heart shaped treats “stuck” on with dollops of peanut butter
- Hole plug: Carob dipped treat