Cello won a contest, and we are proud to announce that she is now helping to “share the light” with Charity Wick Candles!
Cello’s 16 oz Candle, “Red Hot Cello,” has the aroma of fresh-cut granny smith apples, smothered in butter and topped with cinnamon… YUM!
The candle is made with all natural, kosher 100% soy wax with a lead and zinc-free self trimming cotton wick. The burn time for this candle is approximately 150 hours.
…The best part of this candle? $6 of the purchase price benefits the German Shorthair Pointer Rescue of NJ !
All Charity Wick’s candles are produced from vegan friendly, kosher certified, soy beans grown in the USA. All candles are free of any dyes or coloring, and feature lead free, self trimming cotton wicks, as well as environmentally conscious fragrance oils.
Even more reasons to buy a Cello candle:
- Lasts up to 50% longer
- Burns slower and cooler which helps to better distribute the fragrance of the candle
- Melted soy wax will not cause severe burns
- Less likely to trigger allergies
- Clean up off of fabric and carpet with soap and water
- Produces very little soot compared to paraffin wax based candles.
- Made from American-grown soybeans, so it supports the U.S. economy instead of foreign oil conglomerates
- Manufactured here in the USA!
The positive attributes of Charity Wicks soy candles, combined with the fact that your purchase benefits the GSP Rescue of NJ, makes any
Shorthair Candle the best choice for any candle friendly household!
Charity Wicks is sharing the light on Facebook too! Visit their page by clicking HERE.