- Cardiovascular Examination:
- Auscultation: Grade 4/6 left apical blowing quality murmur. Heart rate 100bpm and regular with paroxysmal tachycardia with rates of 150bpm. Lungs clear. Anxious.
- Thrill: none
- PM: left – bounding apex beat
- Femoral Artery: good quality bilaterally
- Release Notes:
- Limoncello’s murmur has changed in quality compared to the last examination of 8/25/2020.
- The echocardiogram revealed further enlargement of the left atrium and ventricle comparatively.
- Supplement regiment will remain the samw
- We are starting a traditional medication that is used with dilated cardiomyopathy, even occult cases (without clinical signs) to improve myocardial (heart muscle) strength.
- Pimonbendan (5 mg tablets): 1.5 tablets every 12 hours
- Tracking sleeping respiratory rate will continue, as this is essential in early detection of congestive heart failure which she is at risk for.
- The blood work revealed normal kidney function and electrolytes.
- Recheck Recommendations:
- Recheck blood work in 6 months
- Recheck radiographs as indicated based on clinical signs
- Recheck echocardiogram in 6 months