- 1 cup of organic oat flour (I used organic old fashioned rolled oats and pulsed them in a food processor to make my own flour)
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup organic unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 ripe organic bananas
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Grease a mini loaf pan (this recipe yielded 5 mini loaves for me)
- Thoroughly mix dry ingredients in a large bowl using a fork or whisk.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork
- Add wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a fork – just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased mini loaf molds.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (approximately 25-30 minutes).
Pingback: 12 Years Old | Cello's Corner