- 3 tablespoons unrefined organic virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons organic honey
- 3 organic eggs
- 1¾ cup organic almond flour
- 1/8 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1 singe-serve container of organic plain yogurt for frosting (look for a brand that is free of corn syrup, aspartame or other sweeteners, artificial preservatives and artificial coloring)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Grease pan(s) well and set aside. **This makes a very small cake. I used (2) mini loaf pans (size 5 23/32 x 3 5/16 x 1 7/8 inch)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, honey and eggs
- Stir in the flour until totally absorbed (batter will be thick)
- Stir in shredded coconut
- Split batter equally between 2 mini loaf pans
- Bake until lightly browned and firm when pressed in the center and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center (approximately 25 minutes)
- Remove from oven and carefully flip mini loaf pans upside down on to a cooling rack. Cakes should release easily.
- Once cooled, frost top of one cake with plain yogurt. Place second cake on top of first cake, and frost top of cake.
- Serve to your pooch!