1 1/2 cups oat flour
1 cup unbleached white flour
1 cup quick cooking oats, uncooked
2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup pure honey
3 TB vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, white flour, oats, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine the water, honey, oil, bananas, and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Spoon the batter into a non-stick mini-muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake about 15-20, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.