- 1 1/2 cups organic oat flour
- 1 cup organic unbleached white flour
- 1 cup organic quick cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pure organic honey
- 3 TB organic vegetable oil
- 2 ripe organic bananas, mashed
- 1 organic egg
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, white flour, oats, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine the water, honey, oil, bananas, and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Spoon the batter into a non-stick mini-muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake about 15-20, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.