- 1 whole organic cauliflower
- 1/2 cup shredded organic mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons shredded organic parmesan cheese
- 2 large organic eggs
- Cooked organic chicken, cut into small cubes
- Cooked organic broccoli
- Organic pumpkin purée (100% pure pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spray a thin layer of non-stick spray to the parchment paper (I used organic coconut oil non-stick spray)
- Use a food processor to finely ground or “rice” the cauliflower until you have 3 cups worth.
- Cook the 3 cups of finely ground cauliflower until soft
- Using cheesecloth to drain the cauliflower, removing as much as water as possible.
- Transfer the drained cauliflower into a bowl and add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese, and 2 large eggs. Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread the cauliflower pizza dough onto the parchment paper and form a circle . Bake until golden
- Once cauliflower pizza dough is finished baking, add all pizza toppings and bake for 3-5 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Allow pizza to cool down and serve a piece to your dog!