Brian came into the kitchen while I was baking these and said, “Dinner smells great!”… these Parmesan and garlic powder treats will fill your home with a delicious Italian-food aroma!
- 2 cups organic Buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup organic vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- 1 organic egg
- 1/4 Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thoroughly blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Add just enough water to form a stiff dough consistency.
- Use a rolling pin dusted with flour to roll out the dough to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness, and cut with your favorite cookie cuter.
- Place cookies on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.For doughy treats, remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. For crunchier treats, turn oven off and let treats completely cool in oven.