- 1/4 c. organic blueberries
- 1 small organic banana (ripe)
- 1/2 c. organic milk***
- 2/3 c. organic rolled oats
- 1 1/4 c. organic rye flour
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
***Some dogs do not do well with milk. We used regular milk, but if your dog does do well with regular milk, you can experiment with almond milk, coconut milk, or goat’s milk.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Peel and slice the banana
3. Put the blueberries, banana, honey, and milk into a blender, and blend until smooth
4. Pour blueberry-banana-milk mixture into a medium bowl
5. Add rolled oats and rye flour, and stir until thoroughly combined
6. Pour/drop batter into a greased mini-muffin pan
7. Bake for 16 minutes.
Remove promptly from muffin pan and let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving.
Yield: 12 mini muffins
Quick question…in ur directions it says add milk……it doesn’t have that in the ingredients….how much milk and what kind?😀
So sorry! There was a typo in the recipe! I just added the milk amount, a note about different types of milk, and also updated the rolled oats amount. I apologize and appreciate you bringing this to my attention!