- 1/4 c. organic blueberries
- 1 small organic banana (ripe)
- 1/2 c. organic milk***
- 2/3 c. organic rolled oats
- 1 1/4 c. organic rye flour
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
***Some dogs do not do well with milk. We used regular milk, but if your dog does do well with regular milk, you can experiment with almond milk, coconut milk, or goat’s milk.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Peel and slice the banana
3. Put the blueberries, banana, honey, and milk into a blender, and blend until smooth
4. Pour blueberry-banana-milk mixture into a medium bowl
5. Add rolled oats and rye flour, and stir until thoroughly combined
6. Pour/drop batter into a greased mini-muffin pan
7. Bake for 16 minutes.
Remove promptly from muffin pan and let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving.
Yield: 12 mini muffins