1/4 c. organic blueberries
1 small organic banana (ripe)
1/2 c. milk***
2/3 c. rolled oats
1 1/4 c. rye flour
1 Tbsp honey
***Some dogs do not do well with milk. We used regular milk, as we knew Cello can digest it. If your dog does do well with regular milk, you can experiment with almond milk, coconut milk, or goat’s milk.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Peel and slice the banana
3. Put the blueberries, banana, honey, and milk into a blender, and blend until smooth
4. Pour blueberry-banana-milk mixture into a medium bowl
5. Add rolled oats and rye flour, and stir until thoroughly combined
6. Pour/drop batter into a greased mini-muffin pan
7. Bake for 16 minutes.
Remove promptly from muffin pan and let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving.
Yield: 12 mini muffins