1/4 c. blueberries
1 small banana (ripe)
1/2 c. rolled oats
1 1/4 c. rye flour
1 Tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Peel and slice the banana
3. Put the blueberries, banana, and milk into a blender, and blend until smooth
4. Pour blueberry-banana-milk mixture into a medium bowl
5. Add rolled oats and rye flour, and stir until thoroughly combined
6. Pour/drop batter int a greased mini-muffin pan
7. Bake for 16 minutes.
Remove promptly from muffin pan and let muffins cool on a wire rack before serving.
Yield: 12 mini muffins