Made with carob powder and carob chips…but just as tasty as “real” brownies!!!
- 1/2 c. organic vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp pure natural organic honey
- 1 c. organic whole wheat flour
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 tsp organic pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened carob chips
- 1/4 c. carob powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, mix the oil and honey until thoroughly blended
3. Add the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
4. Pour into a greased baking dish (I used an 8 x 8 pan).
5. Sprinkle a few carbo chips on top, then bake for 30-35 minutes
6. Let cool, then cut into bite-size squares
Store in a sealed zip-lock bag or container in the refrigerator. You can also freeze these brownies after you cut them to store them for a longer period of time.