Made with carob powder and carob chips…but just as tasty as “real” brownies!!!
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp pure natural honey
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened carob chips
1/2 tsp carob powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, mix the oil and honey until thoroughly blended
3. Add the remaining ingredients, and mix well.
4. Pour into a greased baking dish (I used an 8 x 8 tin foil baking pan)
5. Baked for 30 to 35 minutes
6. Let cool, then cut into bite-size squares
Store in a sealed zip-lock bag or container in the refrigerator. You can also freeze these brownies after you cut them to store them for a longer period of time.